PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
As I have said in my recent post, Saturday was an 8am-12am day! Being that I was leaving for my first vacation with my husband, just him and I and no kids traveling to beautiful Jekyll Island in GA -I was trying to fit all my beauties in one day. Brave? YES!I tried to take photos throughout the day to give you a glimps of my crazy, yet SUPER FUN day! So without ado, here are some photos!


6:30 am my day begins!

I am ready for my 8:00 client! A senior going to PROM! It was so early I forgot to take photos!


Once my Prom girl was on her way we made our way to our 11:00a Wedding!


I am getting out all the goods!

Mary, our BRIDE! She agreed to a 'before' photo!



Dont you LOVE my 'in action shot???!! look my hair is FLYING!


Joyce doing hair!

I LOVE my hair team!

This hair was ALL ME!  YES!! I do hair too!! CAME OUT GREAT!

OMG! Mary Looks STUNNING RIGHT!




 So we HIT the road to FORK UNION!! We we GOT LOST, and There is no cell phone service.....YIKES!!!!!!!!! We ALMOST did not find SAM, we started to run very late, but we kept going...it was a pretty drive as you can see!

Fork Union where are you?

HELP!? *&(#(*@*(@!!!!!!!
 We FINALLY find her.... and she was excited and really ready for her BRIDAL Portraits!
Sam ...before!



BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! LOVE!


LOVE HER LOOK!

Aint she pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!



BYE SAM! Here we come ChARLOTTESVILLE!!!!! I wish our GPS took us the fast way, cause by now we are running very late to our last appointment. Its a beautiful drive on the BACK ROADS!! UGGGGGG!!!







WE MAKE it to the CAVALIER INN in Charlottesville. LATE, but in one piece! 




Our sweet consult was very nice about us being LATE!!



The traveling chair sure got a workout today!!




Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment