PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love it when a good coupon comes together with another thats 1+1 for big savings! If you did NOT get the Sunday paper, you MUST find one. There are LOADS of coupons BURSTING at the SEAMS, ready to save you tons on BEAUTY ( and I save a ton on food too, but thats for another day)! This week DIVE into BEAUTY SAVINGS with pages and pages of great beauty coupons coupons this week. I must say that even after our Sunday Wedding, I was back home into the coupons and getting to Target! You will need to visit Target.com to get Target coupons as well. Visit here. Click beauty and print what you like. Save them in a binder and wait to pair them up for a GREAT deal, like this week! Remember Target coupons can be used along with your manufacturer coupons! 
For example: I found $2.00 off L'Oreal for eyes in the Sunday paper. ANY product!Since I basically "collect" Mascara since I use it on every Bride, Consult, and event all the time. I keep several types and brands in "stock" so I can pick and choose to match the best color to use on lashes to go with the Makeup. Yep, there is more than just BLACK in my collection! So I decided to pair it with the $1.00 off Target coupon I had been saving. TARGET had them on sale for $4.99, so my new Mascara cost me= $1.99!
I also purchased a few packs up GUM on my way out to carry in my kit! Brides and Wedding parties love that! My GUM was also coupon savvy. And ended up getting 1 pack for 99 cents, and 1 pack for Free. AND 2 Orbits packs for .10 cents each! YUMMY!!










Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment