PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This Weeks Bridal Beauty is so darn easy and SO very smart! I have been looking for a few new spring nail colors and found a nice selection at Target! I always LOVE it when I find a STORE coupon for something I am looking for! As I was in the Target Isle looking at nail polish I noticed that NYC has a .50 cent coupon running right on the bottle-right now! INSTANT savings! I got my nail polish for 1 buck! ONE of the HOT spring nail colors is this little beauty -Taxi Yellow Creme. You have to love a color that makes you smile like sunshine!
As I was in Target this week, I also inquired about their Target Debit Card! I have to tell you, that I think I have made a VERY smart move. It took me 2 minutes to sign up at the register for the Target Debit Card. I will save 5% off each and every purchase i make! I love that its not a credit card and It will come out of my checking account JUST like it does with my regular debit card, its just that this one is a Target Exclusive one.  I am VERY Excited! Did you know that with my beauty coupons and my Target savings I am SAVING A MINT(like thousands per year)!! YOU can too! I am going to have to put those savings towards gas soon....I am wondering? :)
Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment