PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This a GREAT time to save on COVERGIRL Mascara.  Let me tell you! They have a new LASH Blast Mascara. Now, its not that I am so in LOVE with the LASH BLAST, but what i am in love with is that it comes in a variety of cool colors!! You don't ALWAYS need to use black!! Especially with my Brides, I tend to shy away from using black mascara. Often times with the suede's and milk chocolates I use in bridal makeup, black is too overpowering! I lean towards using a dark chocolate mascara (which is hard to find). Most of the companies make a "glam brown" -which is still black...and too much. I have a great little Waterproof, Milk Chocolate ( REAL HARD to find) Mascara from Avon, that is very nice and fitting for my Brides that don't like much mascara-and it looks amazing with the lighter tones of brown hues for Weddings. OK, let me get back to my Covergirl...you can pick this up with shades of DARK WINE(Burgundy) which looks AMAZING with Darker Chocolates and Creams with hues of purple, Dark Blues, which highlights Darker Eye Colors and Skin and of course Brown. SO KROGER has an E-Coupon for 3 bucks off, paired with the Covergirl $1.oo off coupon from this past Sunday and you have your self a COOL 4 bucks off to try a different color mascara! Yesterday I Got mine for a cool $2.69! ENJOY! 




Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment