PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Yesterday I was asked a really cool question!? Would I be the official Sponsor to one of the Official preliminarys in Virginia for the 2012 MISS VIRGINIA USA® and MISS VIRGINIA TEEN USA® Pageants. So today I am proud to shout to the world that Faces by Joy is the official Hair & Make-up sponsor for the MISS NORTHERN VIRGINIA USA & MISS NORTHERN VIRGINIA TEEN USA pageants!
What is a preliminary you may be wondering?  A state preliminary pageant gives the contestant the opportunity to enter a smaller pageant at a reduced price. If they win, their entry is paid to the Virginia USA State pageant(which is much more expensive to enter outright)! PLUS it gives the contestant a good opportunity to test her stage and interview skills on a smaller scale before reaching the big State pageant!

In addition, I am also offering the 2 new prelim winners a two- 2 hour makeup application sessions and a bag of beauty goodies to take with them to the State Pageant! Course Ed Ip and I will be sponsoring photos/hair/makeup as well!

So I am pretty excited to say the least! I will be seeing them July 10th! visit:
http://www.novapageants.com/ for more info!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment