PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am jumping up and down!! I am overjoyed at the Airbrush MAKEUP I have coming in for my Brides, Wedding parties and Pageant ladies this SPRING!!! First I am upgrading my airbrush makeup to a new brand! I LOVE, LOVE my old brand and the way it photographs (which I am a stickler about) but this is going to give an extra punch! The new airbrush foundations I will be using are still Water Based, and are still  Silicon Freeand still Oil Free and blend seamlessly.  Developed for film  this makeup sets on contact and lasts Over 18 Hours. But here is the real kicker! Its water resistant, AND  on top of that fact, I am getting in a Sealer and Makeup extender to use with each airbrush session to ensure a water resistant fabulous finish perfect for brides and bridal parties!

Next i am adding Tattoo coverage! Paramedical Airbrush Makeup is for especially difficult coverage. It is extremely rub resistant and water proof.  Scarring and Tattoos can be covered with airbrush ease and great skin color match through use of Special Paramedical Airbrush Makeup. Tattoo and Scaring coverage will be at a small additional charge, but well worth it for brides and Bridesmaids that would like extra coverage for their special day.
Lots happening in SPRING of 2011!! Book your bridal portrait or engagement photos and you will look your airbrushed best!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment