PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I spent this past Saturday and Sunday heading over to Innsbrook in Richmond Virginia to prepare Sarah for the Miss Teen VA US pageant being held today in Richmond. Yesterday I created some beauty magic for hair and makeup for the Interview portion of her competition. Interview makeup should be natural and pretty. I wish I had my good camera but here is Sarah from my "camera" phone.. for Interview....

Today I headed back to make her over for the Stage portion of the pageant and brought along my Canon, so you could get a little 'behind the scenes' look at the making of a FBJ beauty queen! Stage makeup is heavier with lots more of everything. Its very enhanced with darker makeup and full eyelashes. I love doing stage makeup since its so much fun to dip my brushes into different hues. I thought I would use Graphite, black, and Swiss Chocolate in today's makeup with Sarah! The Swiss Chocolate from MAC pulls out the more of a Purple with Sarah's skin-exactly what I was going for with the Graphite mix. LOL!!! (fyi...these are all un-retouched photos.....)

Enjoy!
getting the "goods" ready to go
Just getting back from rehearsal


Rollers into the hair....

getting ready for airbrushing!

Airbrushing done...adding the colors....








Take Down the Rollers....



Add some stage Lip Stain....with a little gloss....

 
AND WHOLA! an FBJ BEAUTY QUEEN! READY FOR STAGE Competition!


Good luck Sara!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment