PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hot Passion COLOR!

I was shopping at Kroger this afternoon, and low and behold I look and see that i have a $2.00 off coupon for a NEW!COVERGIRL LipPerfection™ Lipcolor
I always hang on to my beauty coupons until I see that the product is on sale AND I have a coupon. Once I got to the beauty isle, low and behold its on SALE! $5.99! I first thought I wanted to get, another nude, beige lip color. But then I rethought. You know whats HOT this spring? Bold lips! One thing I have very little of  in my makeup box of goodies is a GREAT RED! I have done a couple of Weddings lately that have used a GREAT RED lip, and I am almost out of that color! So today I got" HOT PASSION" for you ladies livin' on the edge! I have a brunette that i am working with Monday for headshots, that this would be FABULOUS on!  I am so excited to use this GREAT new color!

On a side note, Have a very safe a wonderful Holiday Weekend where ever you may roam! I will be working on a Bridal Portrait beauty session and a Saturday Wedding! Then I am heading to North Carolina to catch up my with "beauty queens" down south! Post some of those photos after the Holiday!!


Joy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Let's do an Arbonne party soon and we could have the queens invite their friends and give some of the proceeds to their charities.

Post a Comment