PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So a sweet friend of mine introduced me to a Brow Highlighter about a month ago. I really had never used a specific pencil for this use. But I must say I was intrigued! We used it just under her eye brows with her makeup during a photography session that we did. I must say it was fantastic! I had been toying with the idea of getting one for a little bit after that for my brides, so made a quick stop at Ulta to finally get it yesterday!....NOW, I am loving the results I am seeing. It almost gives you an instant eye lift, wakes up your eyes and blends in with your eyeshadow amazingly! I would caution to use a matte pencil, because of course I am crazy about how my makeup photographs and I don't go for flash "kickbacks". A cool try for even everyday!!

this is one of the photos that we used the "brow highlighter" pencil on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment