PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I have been looking forward to Kimmi's wedding for several months! I met Kimmi, the Bride to be, about 8 weeks ago, when she and her mother, came to the studio for a bridal consultation. When the day finally arrived I was probably as excited as the Bridesmaid's! Kimmi and I exchanged emails at the beginning of the week, and she informed me that I would be working on 10 people! You can imagine how excited I was! I often get the question as to if I can handle larger weddings, and now I had the opportunity to really show it! AS a one woman show, you can imagine that question would come up. I can tell you that I dedicate my entire day to your wedding and taking care of a large party is no problem!  Kimmi had 8 Bridesmaid's, the MOB and herself of course.
I arrived to her mothers house mid morning on Saturday! Kimmi's mother and father were just the most wonderful and gracious hosts. The kitchen overflowed with laughter and warmth as all 8 Bridesmaid's reflected with Kimmi on the rehearsal dinner and college days. I found myself laughing the entire day and enjoyed being with such a wonderful group of people!
Congratulations Kimmi!!!
More photos to come from the official photographer! I wish I had more of Kimmi and the group, but it was off to the church for everyone before we knew it! :)











0 comments:

Post a Comment