PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
From Thursday to Saturday night the FUN just kept coming! I should just back up a bit. On Wednesday night I received a very distressed email that almost made me cry on the spot. A beautiful bride getting married in 3 days (that's this past Saturday) emailed me with a troubling emergency about her wonderful MOB (mother) ((of the bride)) Her mother, in a frenzy house cleaning effort (since the family was arriving by plane very soon-you know how that is) was taking out the trash when she fell, hitting her face on the fender of a nearby parked motorcycle in the garage. Her face was bruised and swollen and... of course her heart was broken about the fact her family, friends and all her preparations to be the most wonderful mother in the world to her daughter, were smashed in fall along with her face. The bride, in a last minute effort to find something MAGIC to help her mothers appearance and make her happy again, emailed me at midnight on Wednesday... SINCE I am now writing an article for Richmond Weddings magazine about this tragic event, and cant share more right this second, but needless to say....she found a FBJ Fairy Godmother.....-Share more soon!

To move on the other great part of my weekend....Makeup and hair for beautiful Bride Tracy......who had a stunning outdoor ceremony Friday evening! On Saturday a trip to Ashland Berry farm and costume shopping kept the fun afloat. Thus Saturday night, exhusted and happy, I put my feet up to watch a little movie with a bit of popcorn!



0 comments:

Post a Comment