PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I love this little segment so I just may keep it going! Do you have a favorite product that your wondering about? Let me know, maybe I can try test it and tell you how and when to use it!

I love using these loose pigments to get a dreamy look! They come in all brands and again I STRESS, use a good eye lid primer, and you will not have any problems with what ever brand you choose. You can use mat loose pigments for day, or photography and shimmers for evening and events. I happen to have both shimmer and mat blends, and use them interchangeably. You can see below the bit of shimmer on her lid corner. In this photo I did use a MAC loose pigment in Tan color.  Its is important, however, to make sure to keep it on the lid of the eye and not on the brow bone, if pictures are going to be taken. It will give to much "kick back" into the camera if taken up too high on the brow bone. Little TIP! If you just lightly dampen your brush it will stick better onto your brush and get a better cleaner effect on your lid. I love doing it that way! Tip: spread it like butter onto the eye lid, then take a bit lighter pigment -like a vanilla and place that right in the center of the lid for a light effect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment