PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I wonder if it would surprise you if I admitted that i WAS NOT that into shoes! However I am jealous of those that are "into"shoes! I love my purses, but i always secretly wish that i had more shoes and that i enjoyed shopping for them as some of my friends do! Each year as I break into my winter wardrobe, I pull out the same two pairs of boots, one black and one brown, from 4 years ago. They get paired with just about everything. Well, this year i may have found a wonderful solution and I thought I would just pass it on to those of you who are closet Shoe admirers like me! Its called Shoe Dazzle www.shoedazzle.com/invite/2shjksg0h

Here is how it works and I am gonna try it!

ShoeDazzle is a monthly style service. Every month, for just $39.95, you receive a personalized selection and one gorgeous pair of shoes or item of your choice. The styles are selected just for you by our fashion experts. There is no obligation to purchase once you register, and you are charged only after you place your first order. In any month, you may select the Skip This Month button in your account section between the 1st and the 5th of the month and you will not be charged.

I just ordered my first pair!! I am VERY excited and I will certainly keep you posted as to what my thoughts are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment