PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had a BLAST relaxing like crazy this weekend! Its something I NEVER do, and it felt so good!!

I did make a trip to the MAC store for some GREAT goodies on Saturday that I used on my photo shoot today (Sunday) with my good friend Jennifer Phillips! Jennifer asked me to do her hair and makeup (and photography) for an upcoming feature in Pain Pathways Magazine. She is slated to have the cover AND an article in celebration of Fibromyalgia month in May. She and her son Ryan, both live with Fibromyalgia  and Jennifer has done a massive amount of work promoting awareness and teaching others how to live with the pain that Fibromyalgia brings.
We spent the afternnoon in makeup bliss and chitter chatter and I am VERY happy with her BEAUTFIUL results, I hope she is too!!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment