PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Hello all!

So its been a little while since last post..last Saturday. On Sunday, my beloved computer crashed and to make matters double bad, so did my husbands computer! ALL I have been left with is an older HP that my children "game" on! Since it will be 2 weeks before my computer comes back, I have been forced to try to make things work on this "gaming" HP. I have been making several updates so at least this thing is usable! HA!

So I would like to share a Makeup job that I did for an upcoming calendar for the Petersburg, VA area. It was my job to turn, Patsy Stuard, CEO, of Fort Lee Federal Credit Union, into JOAN JETT! 

SO, here is a photo below of JOAN JETT for your reference:


and here is a photo of Patsy the way she normally would look: 




AND HERE IS PATSY after I transformed her!










I think she looks AMAZING! I am so happy to have worked on this project!

1 comments:

Lisa said...

Great JJ makeover! I'm a longtime fan and do makeup too...Rock On! LOL

Post a Comment