PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Welcome my guest Kacie Lynch. She came over to the GLAM studio and had a great time relaxing and experiencing the GLAM studio first hand! You can see the little photo I took of her above after she so kindly adjusted my camera (it takes GREAT pictures now). She is such a breath of fresh air! I have been in the business for a long time and after seeing her photos I can tell you she really has a Gift for photography.





What is your business?

I’m Kacie, an on location, natural light photographer. I photograph maternity, family, lifestyle, and engagement sessions. I photograph just about everything! J

How did you get started?

I’ve always loved art and photography, and for a while threw around the idea of making a living out of it. I started out photographing a few family sessions here and there for friends, and then decided to take the plunge. I haven’t looked back, and I’m so thrilled to be doing what I love!

What do you like most about taking pictures?

I love knowing that what I capture through my lens is something that a family will be able to treasure forever, and always have to look back on.

How can we reach you?

I’m an email junkie, so you can always reach me at kacie@kacielynchphotography.com!

How would you describe Joy in ONE word?

If I had to describe Joy in one word, it would be: fabulous! Joy IS fabulous, and knows how to make you feel fabulous!

Did you like the studio?

The studio was awesome! It was comfortable, cute, and relaxing. I had great time!

Would you recommend Faces By Joy to your clients?

Absolutely! I plan on it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment