PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had a great time with Katherine (Bride to be) and two of her Bridesmaids today as I arrived at her home in Fredricksburg to do an location bridal makeup consultation. She so graciously had a beautiful layout of yummy muffins, cheese and crackers and Mimosa's with strawberry garnish. What a lady and a host!

As always I love consultations because there is so much value in them. For little cost, you get to try on multiple colors and create looks for your upcoming wedding or event that I know you will love. You get a trial run with what will look amazing and get more choices as we create your color palette together. The best part is that Katherine smartly scheduled her consultation on a day where she has another event! As a matter of fact, she is attending a Ball this evening with her fiancee. She looked amazing when we finished her makeup and hair and she was ready to get swept off to the Ball!! So scheduling your consultation along with a evening diner would be a great idea to get the most bang for your consultation buck!


I took a few photos of my day to share with you! I first stopped at CVS to pick up a few items and WALA....Loreal had 75% off their HIP colors! I ADORE the loose pigment eye shadows so I was thrilled to pick up a bronze color for upcoming pageantry makeup I am doing AND I picked up a light lime called Restless in which I used with a Clinique smokey grey on one of the bridesmaids today. BEAUTIFUL with her light skin and blond hair!

A great day comes to an end....happy dancing tonight Katherine!

UPDATE:

Here are a few picture of Katherine at the Ball!


0 comments:

Post a Comment