PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

For the past 3 years I have enjoyed being the executive state director for the North and South Carolina International Pageant system! Of all the many wonderful things there are about being a pageant director, i can tell you that its like being in beauty bootcamp when ever I am spending a weekend with my pageant ladies! During these pageant weekend excursions that only happen about 2-3 x per year, we spent most of the night up talking and having a girly slumber party {wine} included! The last go round I learned about the "hottest" mascara, the BEST facial wipes, the ultimate FREEZE hair spray and more!! You cant help but share beauty secrets and tips when you are with pageant women! Its the most fun to see what they carry in their "bag of tricks!"
I swear i could write an unbelievable beauty book!  Of course in JULY I spend two weeks in Chicago as the director/hair and makeup artist for my team, as my Mrs, Miss and Teen North and South Carolina complete for the International Titles.
So I am OFF, to Charlotte to meet with my state titleholders and talk to a new group of ladies as they prepare to compete for the state titles of North and South Carolina. I will post a photos of the weekend soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment