PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So I am super duper excited that my new blog is just around the corner! I am getting a bit of a "beauty" blog face lift! So I can bring you MORE faces, hair, and beauty all together! FOLLOW me as I bring you WEDDINGS and all things beauty! LOTS of favorite places, consultations AND beauty savings to talk about. Lots of beautiful brides and weddings to attend!

*This weeks beauty update is L'Oreal! Did you know that Kroger is offering a digital $2.00 coupon (kroger.com) AND L'Oreal is offering a 2.00 coupon is today's circular? I am off to Kroger to get my brides WATERPROOF mascara for 4 bucks off! Really you could get just about anything and save 4 bucks!  Happy beauty SAVINGS!

PLUS just in... Ulta has a 20% off coupon starting today PLUS if you order online you get to pick 3 free sample sizes!
Sign up for FREE and earn beauty points at Ulta as well plus get your 20% off notifications. I am up to 4 bucks off my next purchase! Here..made it easy for you.....Click here for your ULTA coupon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment