PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
As inquiries are coming in to my email box about dates for the 2011 Wedding season,  I am getting more and more questions about Bridal Consultations in addition! In fact, many of the brides that are booking their Weddings are taking advantage of a FBJ Pre-Wedding Consultation. A Bridal Consultation consists of a small sit down meeting in which we talk about looks for your Wedding. We might look at photos you have sent ahead of time or clippings that you bring. During the 2-2.5 hour session we complete bridal makeup, and hair and take photos so that you can view how your makeup would potentially photograph. I take makeup and hair notes so that I can look back at colors you have chosen during your consultation when I am on location on your Wedding day.
All of this preparation gives you a great idea of what you can expect your look to be on your big day! We discuss what time you would like me to be at your Wedding and how long it will take to complete the bridal party. All in all its a great time to be had! I encourage all of my brides to take advantage of a Wedding Consultation. Not only is it lots of fun, but you will feel at "beauty" ease of your big day! As you can see from photos of a recent consult that we completed a great Wedding look including Bridal hair and makeup. I look forward to seeing you in the GLAM Studio next for your Wedding Day Consult!!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment