PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So this upcoming weekend I am doing makeup for a BACHELORETTE PARTY!! I am so excited to meet the ladies! I am getting prepared for up to 4 ladies ready to HIT the town. So I am thinking that we are going to be playing with SMOKEY eyes, Bronzing powers, Strip lashes and over all more dramatic looks.

In preparation, as if I do NOT have enough makeup, I hit the target isle just to get some more waterproof mascara. i do not have a favorite coveted brand at this point, any mascara will do. My favorite place to go in Target are the back of the iles. This is where ALL of the clearance sections are. Upon arriving to the makeup portion of the clearance section I discovered something. My personal favorite foundation has been discontinued! I have tried LOTS of foundations for my own face, but since I am pretty cheap and still like to look great on a daily basis, I found a foundation that did the job.  The most amazing thing is though, that this is a foundation that I have used on every girl that I have done makeup for lately since it looks AMAZING on everyone! It is sheer, light weight, yet holds up. I have several other foundations for stage, photography, and more, but this little engine that could, holds up under all of those circumstances as well.
SO, now that I am passing this on to my clients faces as well for Weddings especially due to the light weight and texture less feel, I am ON A MISSION to get to every target in the city to find my special foundation!!
oh in addition, I scored, a $2.50 waterproof mascera, and a very nice, high end lip gloss for 2.50. GOT to get to the Clearance sections!

0 comments:

Post a Comment