PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I have been acting and modeling for a very long time. There is a big difference in the type of makeup for photographs that you need for each. With acting headshots, as I did today, the person has to look pretty much the way they look in real life. As a makeup artist, I need to scale back a bit on lots of intensity and go with a nice overall flow. A very real look is what we are going for. I chose to go with earthy tones, and of course almost no sheen shining in my makeup.
I had the best time today working with my old friend Eric Dobbs. He lives in Downtown Richmond and I just love to go to that part of town. I never lived "in the city" as a child and i am always awe struck. As I was waiting for the clock to strike 2pm, i drove around the block and low and behold I found a STARBUCKS lurking out of the side of a street like the movies! I LOVE IT! I parked my car on the street, like I knew what i was doing, and walked up to the corner Starbucks pulled open the old wood door, that I imagine has seen so much come and go in its day, and enjoyed the very college and downtown feel of this coffee shop!
After fueling up and returning to Erics place I met with the beautiful actress ready to be made over. I am very excited for you to see her before and after photos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment