PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
his past weekend was so much fun! I had a consult AND a WEDDING! I was excited about my consult that was first! As I arrived I found a beautiful young lady ready to try on colors for her wedding. During a consult, you may be wondering what do you do? Well, thats fun and easy. things I like to find out on a consult:

  • do you wear makeup daily?
  •  if so-what kind of coverage does it give you?
  • Do you wear lipstick and if so, what color?
  •  What colors do you normally wear?
  •  What colors are you thinking about for your wedding or event?
  •  is your wedding inside or outside?
  •  is your wedding during the day or at night? 
  •  Do you have any makeup allergies?
  •  Are you wearing a head piece?
  •  Thoughts on wedding style hair?
  •  Will you be tan?

Once we get through our Q and A i pick a few colors along with your input and we start to try on. Sometimes if we cant decide, I do one side of your face in one color and one in the other. I do false eyelashes on you so you can see and feel what they look like. We take photos so that we can make changes to things we don't like. The wedding consult is fun, and also a time to try different ideas and think about changes. A consult is important for your upcoming wedding and is very affordable! Contact me about we can chat about it!


I cant wait to show you photos of my wedding makeover, but those are coming from the official photographer so just hang tight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment