PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
It it is so funny to me that every time the FULL moon comes around, I don't even need a calendar to tell me that its here. Things just start spilling, breaking, and dropping! I know that its the FULL MOON at work in my life! I am happy to report that my FULL MOON mania happened yesterday, so I feel like I can move forward today!

I happily ran to Barnes & Noble today to pick up two magazines for this weekends up coming Bridal consultation, and Wedding! I want ALL the knowledge I can get on a few different hair styles that I am tossing around in my head for my Brides! I just love looking through the Brides magazine and enjoy the life, serenity and beauty that it brings!

A few hair style Dos and Don'ts:

  • DO try out hot rollers, different styles and even highlights at least 4-6 weeks before your wedding.
  • Do try on your veil with the hairstyle you think you would like to wear
  • Do stick to a simple hairstyle. A complicated hairdo might be hard to maintain especially if you don’t have a hairstylist to help you during the day.
  • DON'T use hair extensions that are a lot different than your own daily style.
  • DO try hair buns and pony tails that accentuate your hair style and look natural. You don't want to be a completely different person when you show up to smooch your new beau!

DO Plan to be an enhanced and exceptionally beautiful version of yourself on your big day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment