PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
 I have alot of lip stick tubes.  I am fortunate that my mother in law and my mother both give me lip sticks that come in the sample packs at Christmas, and holiday packs, and so forth. Sometimes I like 'em and sometimes i just cant tell if i like them in the tubes. But I have discovered the best way to use them and let my clients enjoy them as well! I had the idea to take all of my tube lip sticks that I carry around with me, and put them into a palette. What a GREAT idea-right?. I was on a shoot with a lady a few weeks ago, and I was searching through my lip tubes, and could not find the right one. I tried a couple on her before I found what I was looking for, not to mention the time going through the tubes. Now, yes, I can easily buy a lip palette with pre-selected colors from a store, but I have all these beautiful tubes of lipstick from Clinique, MAC, Artistry, Estee Lauder, so why not use them? With my new lip palette creation, I can see the rich lip colors, that I was not able to really see before in the tube form. I can easily mix them in the middle of the palette and wipe off later. I absolutely love this! Some of these colors are so pretty and rich that I cant believe I overlooked some of these before!
I bought the palette at Micheal's, in the art section. It is waterproof and airtight. with 18 slots!
its a perfect idea if you have all those tubes you want to consolidate!  Just use a lip brush to put them on.
I am so very excited about this new found wonder! The case is slim and easy to pack.
Ok, who's face is next I am ready to put on some lips!

0 comments:

Post a Comment