PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So I wanted to have a booth at the Richmond Bridal show, but I just did not get geared up quick enough to make it into the show. But I will be there in January!
I invited my mother to go after we got  free tickets from Meghan of OFD Consulting- Connecting Wedding Professionals with their Brides http://www.ofdconsulting.com... do you know she was featured in the Times-Dispatch on Sunday!!  She is so nice!
Well,  If you have not been to a Bridal show in a while, boy are they FUN! We had the very best time going through and talking to the vendors, course they all thought I was getting married! We ate lots of great appetizers made by local businesses (places to have your reception) and found chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate dipped cookies. Brides were everywhere wearing heart shaped bride buttons that said "Bride to Be!" I later talked my mother into wearing the heart shaped button home and sport it in front of my Dad.....funny right? Could there be a better heavenly Sunday??  The vendors were so nice and I am really looking forward to being a vendor in January!! Happy Week!! Looking forward to doing a makeover for a lucky lady this week! Yea!

hugs,

joy
facesbyjoy.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment