PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I could hardly wait a minute longer to post! I had the BEST time tonight at my long awaited Bachelorette party MAKEOVER! YEP, 6 ladies had a Faces by Joy Makeover!! We had SUCH a great time! I am sure the ladies are having a BLAST at this point of the night, but as I sit here and enjoy a little glass of Pinot Noir, watch my puppies play and watch Never Been Kissed for the 8th time, while waiting for the family to get home from the Virginia game, I would love to share some PHOTOS!!

First, I must say that these ladies are just beautiful! Not only on the outside, but each amazed me with their inner beauty! I listened to them talk about school, and husbands and children, and just watched them enjoy their time together getting ready tonight. They are truly an amazing group of women and I am so happy that they called me to help them with a special event!

When I arrived, I snapped a few photos of the fun!!
then I got started with our Bachelorette FIRST! Beautiful Megan!



One at a time I worked with each of the ladies and I hope they are pleased with the results! So here they are below, ready for a beautiful night on the town.

HAVE A BLAST LADIES! CONGRATS MEGAN!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment