PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
s officially official! I have been working little by little on the FBJ GLAM studio in my home. Its a mix of romance, and shabby chic, with a feminine and fun feel. Washed greens and hand rubbed cloud white furniture meet rustic romance. Where a shabby chic old ladder holds hairsprays and curling irons. Where you can come and feel inspired OR relax. YESTERDAY, I had my first client come to my GLAM studio!! We had a relaxing time trying different hair styles for her wedding, and applying makeup for trial.
I invite you to make a time to come for a consultation! Come get your hair and makeup done for your upcoming event! I still travel to you...but this just makes it a bit easier if you are coming to town or live in town to come a sit a while with me and relax!



I am excited to share a photo of my first client enjoying her experience!





Just an UPDATE! I am excited to have found the CUTEST Couch for the FBJ Studio today on CRAIGSLIST! Found today and pick up today! Perfect...and JUST what i was looking for!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment