PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I had a different BLOG post intended for today, but I was stopped dead in my hand pecking keyboard tracks when I got a testimonial from the lovely bride Missie, whom i worked with a few weeks ago. Missie had the most beautiful wedding at Glen Garden in Fredricksburg,VA. I had the true honor of working with Missie and her family on her big day! Here is what she said that brought tears to my eyes.... thank you Missie!

"Do you believe in fate? I can tell you a story and tell you why fate exists! My make up artist I had set up to do my make up for my wedding canceled on me 2 weeks before my big day, needless to say I was frantic. However when I reflect back on that I realize it was for the best because it made way for Joy. Joy like superwoman saved my day, and on short notice, but not short on service. Joy set my nerves at ease with her sweet demeanor and understanding. I am a former tomboy who is clueless about hair and make up, but Joy made me look like a million bucks. She took my opinion into consideration and did not bully me in any kind of way or make me feel uncomfortable. She is a fun, bubbly and positive person who you just feel like you would want to be one of your BFF’s.  She had never met me; however she knew exactly what to do to make me look great for my wedding. I asked her last minute to do both my mom and daughter and she had no problem and they could not have looked more beautiful. Joy gets an A+ in my book both for the beautiful person she is and for the beautiful person I became from her expertise."

From the bottom of my heart, Missie, Thank you so much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment