PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

It was a special morning as I attended Illuminate the workshop. It was a workshop designed around Wedding Business Professionals. Illuminate was put on by OFD. I met Meghan Ely a few months ago as I launched Faces by Joy. She is the precious lady that gave me a few tickets to see the Bridal Show this past July. As I arrived to beautiful Maymont park today, I had no idea what to expect? Just walking through Maymont is a special thing in and of itself!
Upon arriving I was promptly greeted and given a name tag. I also was excited to see huge rows of beautiful laid out breakfast goodies, coffee and tea. What a awesome spread!


The Speakers were FABULOUS and we were even given a Sweet TREAT half way through the presentation! YUMMY! The sponsors and food were just the best!

From Meghans Facebook page:

Thanks to all who may Illuminate such a success- Maymont for hosting, I.K. Catering- "Catering with Class" for feeding us, Petites Bouchees for being our sweet sponsor and Earl W Moore & Co., Accounting & Tax Service for being our speaker sponsor!

 

it was a morning well spent!

HUGS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment