PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I am always happy to work at a certain place where the STAFF is AWESOME and the ladies talk makeup and men! Ladies...you know who you are....its the coolest place and I only regret that because I work sporadically at this particular place I miss the daily fun that goes on.

But today I got to spend time with the girl bunch at my favorite work location and talk a bit of Makeup! Today we discussed the use of Gel Liner! One of the ladies said that it was a "bit scary" since what exactly is GEL liner? Is it similar to liquid liner? What does it do, and what do you use it for? were all questions that were posed to me.

Well, I love Gel liner. It is new and up and coming and much simpler to use than liquid liner. Gel liner comes in a variety of different colors, and glides on smooth as silk. I like to use Gel liner over the top of a pencil liner to ADD more pop to the eye. It can give you a more dramatic look for the evening and you can add definition to your eyes with ease. You will use a eye liner brush.
I have personally used MAC's Ultra-smooth, Fluidline’s gel formula. It provides the precision of a liquid liner with a silkier, softer finish. Goes on “foolproof” with a brush in an easy dip-and-stroke action. gel liner is not a liquid, but rather a soft solid. Its Long-wearing and basically Smudge-proof for most. you can find it in a rich array of colors and finishes.

So WHY NOT GEL? I think you will love it!

hugs,







"In Studio"  Makeover Special going on now! email me for details! Come on over and I will try GEL liner on YOU!

0 comments:

Post a Comment