PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
BEAUTIFUL TEETH.....
Getting ready for your upcoming wedding can be a BIG job! With so much to remember and so much to do sometimes beauty routines can slip away into the sunset! But the most important thing on your Wedding day is look your best and with this you WILL feel your best! So during HOT TIP Mondays I will be listing one tip that will make getting ready for your big day easy! So you will look fabulous! You can use these tips in everyday life to give yourself the glow that you deserve everyday! GLOW ON!

HOT TIP: I think the first sign of a person that takes good care of themselves is to take a gander at their TEETH!  ORAL HEALTH is a biggie in my book and having white teeth is a MUST!! People often comment on my teeth and how "nice and white" they are. The secret? WHITE STRIPS. GET OUT and get yourself some WHITE STRIPS! Many people can get a whiter smile in just days. Here is tip # 2 to go with that...DON'T procrastinate about it! I often hear people say, ok, I will get my dentist to order refills for my  whitening trays or GET some trays at the Dentist. Well, thats real nice if you have your appointment coming up to see your dentist and your willing to get fitted for your mouth piece and so on and so fourth and basically -procrastinate. LADIES.... STRIPS are EASY! MAKE your life EASY at this point. You can visit your Dentist later and get all fit for your whitening trays AFTER your wedding. But in the mean time do yourself a very easy favor and just buy and use the over the counter white strips. You will be happy you did!
FYI: I have sensitive teeth, so I use mine a few times and then lay off a day or two and go again. I only use them sporadically to keep up with my teeth.  Every time I am feeling a little DIM, I just slap some strips on for a few days in a row and it gives me a great brush up!


DO YOU have a HOT TIP to share about ORAL HEALTH? TEETH! Leave a comment below!

HUGS

joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment