PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Do you have a FABU tip to share?? Don't hesitate to comment below!

I just love fall! Its my favorite time of year! I was just at a BEAUTIFUL wedding this past weekend at the stunning Jasmine Plantation in NEW KENT county (photos coming). I had an amazing time doing HAIR and Makeup for several bridesmaids, and of course makeup for the stunning bride.

Today I want to talk SKIN! I would like to to pull out your latest foundation and check it out! How old is it? Does it match your skin color? Is it perhaps, just maybe too BOLD? TOO thick? I have been wanting to talk about this for a while now. As we age, we tend to want to COVER. Spots, marks, and maybe the left over ruminants of our teenage acne. I am finding more and more that women are using heavier foundation to COVER it UP. The problem for me is that, often times, I feel that it is whats causing the IT! The more you use, the more you have to take off, the less your skin can breathe, and THUS the vicious cycle of BAD SKIN continues. I challenge to you today! Buy a small pack of facial wipes. Any Walmart or Target or drugstore will have them. Use the facial wipe cleaners (pre-moistened) for one even two weeks. Every evening, each morning. Use a light lotion should you need one after wards. THEN using concealer sparingly ONLY on the spots you want to cover and maybe a light powder on the rest. THIS IS an experiment. FAST forward...... two weeks....does your skin look healthier? I WANT to know! Shoot me and email!

0 comments:

Post a Comment