PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Home from my trip to Charlotte, NC I find myself still digging out of MOUNDS of paperwork, email, and phone calls! I am behind on my blogging, but never fear I am catching up on things with MAJOR makeup this weekend! I am excited that this past weekend turned out to be a successful venture with 6 beautiful North and South Carolina ladies to represent the states at the national pageant in Chicago in the end. It was a beauty weekend filled with fun, and hard work. They say there is no place like home, and it felt real good to take a hot bath last night and soak my tired feet!
2010 Titleholders last weekend! :(

South Carolina International Queens ~ North Carolina International Queens 

2011 Teen Miss South Carolina International ~ Avery Close
2011 Miss South Carolina International ~ Chelsea Gregory
2011 Mrs. South Carolina International ~ Elizabeth Malvasia

Tim Kretschmann ~ Pageant Emcee/ Host of Pageant Cast

2011 Mrs. North Carolina International ~ Janet Bolin
2011 Miss North Carolina International ~ Brittney Clark
2011 Teen Miss North Carolina International ~ Morgan Bright

myself, Cynthia Griner and makeup artist Cari baker

0 comments:

Post a Comment