PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket




This week has flown by so fast that I can hardly keep up! I had planned to give you Bridal Beauty on a Budget on Tuesday, but Ed's video was too nice to pass up!

So, THIS WEEK! You should be getting your Crest White Strips as we talked about on Sundays BLOG post!

Now, i have saved SEVERAL $10 off coupons for Crest White Strips and I have a flyer from Walgreens saying that they are giving $10 off as well. So That is a $20 BUCK savings! hard to beat! Now for My bragging rights.....  I arrived at Walgreens this past weekend, found the small clearance section in the back of the beauty isle and low and behold 3 sets of Ardell Lashes!!! Marked down from $4.50 to $1.07!!! WOW these are a Bridal Beauty on a Makeup Artist Budget FIND! These are the lashes I use for Bridal Makeup!
I ALSO scored another Maybeline 16 hour Colorstay at Target for $1.37. YEP it had been marked down 4 times!! They are making way for the SuperStay Lip Color, so get to Target to see if you might be able to score yourself one!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment