PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

My friend Kacie Lynch of Kacie Lynch Photography sent me over a facebook message a few weeks ago and asked me if I would like to be a part of a Vintage style "Trash the Dress" session! I was not sure what a Trash the Dress session really was? Kacie explained to me that it is a photo session post-Wedding where the Bride will get photos done in places she would have NEVER thought about doing before hand since it would surly ruin her dress. Places like under water, in the rain, and so forth. The twist was that she was shooting a vintage style Trash Session! So I would be doing makeup for a vintage style look. In my research I found that women of the 40's loved Glamour and Mascara!
Eye shadow was not so difficult and really just shadowing the crease, avoiding the brow bone, keeping a creamy undertone to almost a fleshy beige color completed the eye shadow. To complete the look it was black liquid eyeliner on the upper lids ,and sweep up to create an arch for that sexy and glamorous touch,  then tons of black mascara for the top lashes. False eyelashes were also used in abundance to give that increased glamour! I also found that women would fill in their eye brows even making them wider and fuller. Topped with Red Lips, the 40's vintage look is a classic modestly sexy starlet, with an innocent attitude in my opinion.
 
Keeping ALL of this in mind I had a GREAT time giving our Bride Emily the "look" she desired!



One of my favorites! I love this!


Joy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

You did an amazing job Joy!!!!

Post a Comment