PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
This weeks Bridal Beauty on a Budget is really GREAT! It is even a little bit for the "Husbands to Be!" I had a GREAT shopping trip to Target this MORNING! SO, I was able to SCORE FREE Toothpaste for beautiful bridal teeth(plus good breath), .2 cent nail polish(for the honeymoon), a .99 cent People Magazine (for the plane) AND a $1.38 DOVE Dody Wash for MEN (for the honeymoon)! Oh yea! CLEANED up!
here is how I did it!....
TODAY in the SUNDAY paper, you will find a DOVE men's body wash coupon(1.00 off and 1.00 off Target one). Last weeks paper I pulled out a Colgate Total Coupon(1.50 off and 1.00 off Target) AND a People Magazine coupon (1.00 off plus 2.00 off from Target). The Nail polish coupon (1.00 off) I got from Target at the check out the last time I was there! HA!
THEN this morning I went to Target Coupons on line and printed off a Colgate Coupon, DOVE MEN'S Care, and the PEOPLE Magazine one! YOU CAN use Targets coupons with manufacturer coupons!
Before coupons my total was $10.88 and After: $2.38! HUGE BEAUTY SAVINGS! AND YOU CAN TOO!

 So I am finding a large hole in my upcoming weekend schedule of APRIL 9th! I am booked ALL around April 9th,  but not on April 9th! I know that there must be a BRIDE that would LOVE TO have hair and makeup for APRIL 9th! If you would like...... I am open! So shoot me an email!

Afternote 4/6:
PS!! I AM BOOKED 9th and 10th!!! YIPEEES!!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment