PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



This week has been insane! i have been preparing to travel to Charlotte for a full blown, all out, no holds bared beauty weekend! This weekend, once a year, I direct the North and South Carolina International Pageant! Its a work in progress all year with the culmination of it all this weekend! I will be posting some fun event photos and you might catch me in action! B fore I leave for the weekend I wanted to give you a quick Bridal Beauty on a Budget for the week. I have been holding onto this all week now! Its a rare find, and I am thriiled.
No coupon needed for this one. Walgreens is offering in the flyer until Sunday 50% off Broadway Press on Nails and Kiss Eyelashes. I love these sales because these items are a GREAT way to save money and time! I will talk about the nails coming up. But I keep a few sets of these nails in my closet and of course the eyelashes for upcoming events and more. Its a huge money saver and they look fantastic on.
I will talk a bit more about them in my upcoming Bridalicious! Happy Shopping!!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment