PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


I have been meaning to talk about a GREAT mascara that all of my friends have recommended to me and I have been using for a while. THIS WEEK.... I see that it can also be combined with a BUDGET FIND! YIPEE! Maybelline "Falsies" mascara is all the rage and one of the hottest mascaras on the market! I have a few in my kit and always revert back to it when picking mascaras out of my kit. It just has something special. Its smoothly formulated, does not clump and glides on easy! and I also get mine in waterproof!
This week when you use your CVS card you can get a 2/10 special! That's $5 bucks each! PLUS I have been holding onto a $1.00 off coupon for any Maybelline mascara! So mine will be LESS! THAT'S a great buy! I also see CVS has L'Oreal on sale. If you are savvy you also picked up a $1.00 off L'Oreal as well in the Sunday paper!!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment