PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I got a Superstay in Infinite Petal
Have you checkout out the CVS flyer this week ? Ok, so CVS, has a Beauty Club that you can join for free. So I did. In doing so I got 10% off my purchase! But this week they also have $3 bucks off any beauty purchase of $10 or more! So I headed on down to make my purchases, due to the fact that I also saw Maybelline was buy one get one 50% off! You know me and my color stay lip sticks! I got a great one this time with a bit of a purple hue to it! I have been saving the Maybelline Coupons from the Sunday paper coupons. I had $1.00 off any lip stick AND 3.00 off ANY One by One Mascara! All combined I saved a total of around $9.00 on my purchases! Would be a GREAT idea to head to CVS this week for some great buys!
i got waterproof in very black


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment