PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Saying good bye to the beach was hard for hubby, but not bad for me as I started to feel a little sun burned! After a little tiff of having to pull hubby from the beach, things got better as we headed on the last leg of our vacation. We planned to visit Charleston, SC since we had never been. 3 hours later we arrived at the Holiday Inn Express and freshened up. We headed out to take in the sights! What really amazed me was the history of the place. We saw grave stones as late as 1600′s! We loved the architecture and had an amazing diner at Tsunami off Market Street-it was ladies night and the Cosmos were 3 bucks! We then headed to our BIG treat of the night which was a GHOST TOUR of the OLD CITY Jail!


AS you can see I actually caught a GREAT ORB in one of the rooms! the particular room was supposed to be haunted by a ghost named Cedric? It was a VERY Creepy place, but we made it out safe and sound!

I cant resist a good ghost walk!

Time to head back to Richmond, back to life and back to Weddings on Saturday! I am really looking forward to getting back to some fabulous hair and makeup.

Things I learned today:

*Loved my vacation!
but.....
*I love being a Virginia Girl!
* I am recharged and ready to get back to Virginia!


Last Day..St. Simons to Charleston, SC!
burn

bridge to our hotel



Charleston











old city jail















Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment