PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

YEA! I have a BIG project in the WORKS!!! I am looking at a list in front of me right now... no joke...of 10, yes... 10 weddings that would like coverage this year for beauty needs, that have contacted me in the past 2 and 3 weeks, that I can not fit into my schedule! This makes me SAD! Not only would I like to cover them, but I would like to help them FIND coverage. I could not help the fact that this has continued to naw at me since I have started booking my first wedding. COVERING all of the Weddings is not possible. How could I
1. Cover more weddings? 2. Find GOOD artist to cover these Weddings? 3. Help more brides with their beauty needs?
I have FINALLY come up with an idea and I am pretty STOKED about it! Its called: (big unveil here...) THE BRIDAL BEAUTY BUNCH!
I would love for you to check it out!  COURSE I am in the process of INTERVIEWING Artists this week! I have 2 in person interviews with GREAT artists that are ready to jump on board-just this week! I am excited about the possibility of being able to HELP more BRIDES which is my ultimate GOAL!! Let me know whatcha think?



Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment