PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I met Angel of Angel Morton Photography on location at a Wedding I just did at Winterham Plantation during the beautiful Rice-Garner Wedding. I was blown away with her sincerity and professionalism, and also how quickly she had photos up from the Wedding! I always ask the photographers to please send a few for me, and she was right on top of that! I asked Angel if she would like to get together to talk "makeup" when she expressed to me that she has never had a makeover and would really love one! How could I resist?
I asked her to bring her camera and come on over!
Here is what she saw and her little makeover to follow.....


its me!

before photo

glam A

AFTER....love this photo!

thank you ANGEL! I had a GREAT time!
*Photos of Joy and Faces By Joy Glam studio taken by Angel Morton of Angel Morton Photography. After photos taken by Joy of Faces By Joy.

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment