PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I confess....I am a nail biter and picker! I go though phases and do a good job when I set my mind to growing nails! I am on a 'good' phase right now and am enjoying growing my nails and having pretty hands with pretty polish! Thing is, I can not seem to get the polish to stay on my nails for any length of time past about 2 hours! We all know that it is hard to get polish to stay on our natural nails. I was in Sallys Beauty Supply this Friday to pick up a few things and noticed that if I bought two eyelash set s(which i needed anyway for my upcoming Weddings) that I got a polish FREE! You know me...all about the deals!
So I headed over to China Glaze to pick my color choice. Instead of a ravishing Red, or beautiful purple I chose to try a Base coat. Best choice I could have made! WOW! I put the base coat on Friday night. My polish has lasted through two weddings, and a Mothers day Picnic! I am super excited about my new find and would highly recommend!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment