PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
So I asked one of my Brides to Be to share some of her Skin Care ideas! I thought it would be GREAT fun to hear from a Bride that is getting ready to walk down the isle in about 4 weeks!! So take it away Sam!


Hey there ladies, my name is Sam Bunker (soon to be Davidson) and I recently decided to become an Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay, which I am SUPER excited about! Joy has been wonderful enough to offer me a spot here with her to let you ladies know about our awesome line of products. Mark Kay has everything from make-up and skin care to men’s products and body wash so as I get to try out the products and host pampering parties for some great ladies I will keep you updated on my favorites.
Sam Bunker (soon to be Davidson)
For those of you who don’t know, Mark Kay Ash was a real woman, who started this company in the 1960’s on the basis of God first, family second and career third and her hope was to empower women and give them the opportunity to be really appreciated for their hard work. So far so good for this Fortune 500 company, because they now have over 2 million women in 35 global markets embracing this opportunity and changing their lives. From earning a little extra money on the side to working their business from home, the ladies unanimously love their careers!
I had a really hard time narrowing down my first favorite for this blog because I am in love with several things that I’ve tried so far. But, I figure since Joy is a make-up artist I will start with the facials J
Mary Kay has an age-fighting line called the Miracle set and ladies I can honestly tell you that this set really has worked miracles on my skin. This set includes a 3-n-1 cleanser with micro-beads that exfoliate your skin as well as hydrate and revitalize your face to even your skin tone and give you a more naturally smooth complexion. This cleanser is joined with an age-fighting moisturizer that helps to reduce any of those fine laugh lines and even acne scars. To round out this duo the set comes complete with a night and day solution. The day solution is just that, it’s a cream that goes on your face in the morning and it has spf 25 in it!! Any of you ladies that have read about make-up and moisturizers know that spf is recommended for daily use on your face. I mean think about it, your face is exposed ALL of the time; winter, spring, summer and fall; that’s a lot of sun. Not only are our faces dulled and damaged from the sun but also from free radicals in the air from car exhaust, pollution and any number of things floating around. But not to worry, this is where your night cream steps in to fight for you. This formula has antioxidant beads inside which burst when you pump them out to release fresh formulas to fight all of the damage from the day. Why waste time when you sleep, let this solution fight those wrinkle nightmares for you!
Now let me just tell you, I am only 24 years old, but I do have those annoying laugh lines around my eyes where the skin is the thinnest and therefore most susceptible to wrinkles. I am also very light skinned with blond hair and blue eyes so the sun has taken its toll on my skin over the years and my face tends to be uneven and sometimes seems to have a mind of its own. But, since I’ve started this beauty regimen several weeks ago I have already noticed that my skin tone is more even and a lot of the redness around my nose and cheeks has gone away. Now I’m not so picky about having to have all my make-up on all the time. Another added benefit that I’ve also gotten from this line is help with minimizing my breakouts, which thanks to wedding stress have been erratic and unstoppable over the last few months. I was terrified that for all of my pictures my skin was going to look red and bumpy and that there was going to be no way Joy can hide all of that when it’s June and I’m standing outside for the ceremony. But now my face has less redness and less annoying bumps and I am soooo glad!!
Ok so enough of my gushing over the Miracle set for now, but if anything I’ve said here rings true for you too visit my website at www.marykay.com/samdavidson to check it out! Also, keep in mind that I do pampering parties which can earn you free products as hostess rewards and it’s a wonderful way to “try before you buy”. You really can’t go wrong with our 100% satisfaction guarantee and I would LOVE to help you get started with your skin care or cosmetic transformation!!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment