PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Kristin Springfield
Founder
Womanly Journey
C:  434-203-1066
O:  800-417-4066
       A few weeks ago while I was in Charlotte, I had the great opportunity to meet Kristin Springfield. She was participating as a vendor at our workshop! I was halted in my steps as I viewed her beautiful jewelry. I love butterfly's and adore charms, and i could not help but double take on much of her stuff. I bought one of the bracelets and plan to order some for gifts. But the meaning behind the jewelry and charms is what caught my heart the most. I asked her to participate on my blog so I could pass on a unique gift to you. I though these would also make amazing bridesmaids gifts, something they would always treasure! Kristin has a little sale for our readers and you can find out more about that, after you find out a little more about her!



1.         Tell me about your business:
          Womanly Journey is a company I started that is devoted to making a positive impact and raising self esteem in all women and girls.  I create gifts that are designed to remind women and girls of how amazing they are!   I utilize inspirational jewelry as one tool to enrich the lives of females.   I design the jewelry of significance and compose uplifting messages that correspond to the jewelry.  There are women and girls in our lives that have made a profound impact.  Sometimes they don’t see their greatness the way we do. At times we all lose our way along our journey.  These gifts surround her with love and positivity. {love love this!}
2.    
 T    Tell me about your jewelry line:

The main jewelry piece is a charm bracelet.  The Journey Bracelet sets begin with three core charms.  The butterfly woman reminds her to believe in herself.  The heart is to love her as she is right now.  Wings provide encouragement to claim her freedom.  Every Journey Bracelet is accompanied with a Journey display book. All charms have a dedicated page filled with uplifting messages. This book provides positive reminders throughout her day, even when she is not wearing her bracelet.
There are 4 additional charms in the Premier Series that can be purchased separately or as a set. The premiere series charms begin with a Key to remind her of cherished friendships. The shoe encourages her to embrace her style. The bra inspires her to honor her body. The moon is to embrace the mystery in being a woman.  Each new charm comes with a new Journey display book page filled with uplifting messages.

The Deluxe Journey Bracelet comes with all 7 charms and a complete book in one gift package.
We have a pendent set that includes the 3 core charms from the Journey Bracelet set.  This gift set includes the display gift book as well.  This allows her to wear the charms on her favorite necklace.  For those who like anklets, there is an extender that is easily added to the bracelet.  Our newest charm is the Medical Attention charm.  This charm is added to the bracelet and is engraved with her personal information.  All jewelry items are made of hypoallergenic metal, high quality Rhodium.  Rhodium is in the Platinum family of metals.
3.    
4.    How did you get started?
          The bracelet started as a gift to my daughter as she was coming of age and into womanhood.  I wanted her to remember that everything she needed was already inside her.  I started with making a charm bracelet from a hobby shop and wrote messages on small pieces of paper.  That turned into parties for her friends.  Then their mothers and my friends loved what we were doing and wanted one as well. At that point I began designing my own charms, and improving the quality of the gift book.  Womanly Journey gifts let her know how special she is!  I want women and girls to remember that they are loved, believed in, and honored for their true self! 
5.    
is     Is there a bride’s quantity discount?
          YES!  Buy 2 get 1 free. This applies for the Deluxe Journey Bracelet gift set, Beginner Journey Bracelet gift set, Premier Series charms individually and as a set.  Simply email everything@womanlyjourney.com your order to allow for discounts to be applied.
6.     
S     Specials for FBJ blog readers?
          YES!  Get 25% off all items on the website until April 1.  Simply email everything@womanlyjourney.com your order to allow for discounts to be applied.
7.     
         What is you website?

8.       What is you favorite past time?
Creating anything!  From art and jewelry to painting clothing!  I am always busy.  I love to be with my husband, daughter, and step sons.  They are not always as excited about creating things as I am.  They have grown used to it.  Now they look forward to seeing what I will do next. 



Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment