PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Little Indian Princess getting ready for the Father/Daughter Dance

Friday night at 3pm the little women started filtering through the door. I could hardly hold back my excitement all day to see these little faces in all their splendor.
beautiful Alex
Sweet Olivia
 Alex, from two doors down, who comes to my GLAM studio each Cotillion, says "she waits all day for the bell to ring at school" to come and see me! Do you remember when we looked forward to things like that as children? It was magical! I love it when my little friends come to see me! Alex was a HOOT tonight as she brought me a picture of Taylor Swift and says "I want to look JUST like this!" The makeup in the photo, was dark with blue/charcoals, and of course she(Taylor) had false eyelashes on. When I told Alex that (Taylor) had on false eye lashes, she was stunned! "Really!" {I am thinking at this time, that Alexs' mom is not going to go for these big false eye lashes} *smile*.  It was so sweet! I did go a little heavier on her makeup in spite on of my thoughts, since this was her last formal Cotillion for the year! We had a BLAST! My other sweet friend, Olivia, joined us tonight, with her long flowing hair! She wanted her hair to be like a video she saw of Selena Gomez- ultra cool!! I use a combo of regular curls along with my new "cone" looking hair wand iron that I featured in an earlier post. I love it when they bring the photos, because I can design around these icons.
It was a fun Friday night as the little ladies flew off and out the door to make the Ball, before the stroke of Midnight! LOL!


Happy Valentines Weekend!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment