PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Have you ever tried cream blush? Its something that I used to use a while ago and then got away from.  But for my Brides and Bridesmaids its making a come back in my book!

I am lovin' cream blush from MAC!
  •  it goes on fabulously over the airbrush foundation
  • its sheer
  • gives you a hydrated+ glowing+ natural looking cheek
I recently order a MAC creamy lush blush called POSSE. Now when i first got this cream blush I was like..WHOA! its really bright! But after I gently smudged it into my fingers and tapped it just lightly under the cheek bone with a tad on the apple of the cheek it is delightful! I love to top it off with a cream or sheer pink powder blush to give it an added dimension on top of the cheek bone blending it ever so lightly down into the cream. It's utterly BRIDALICIOUS!

AND THAT then brings me to my 4 week upcoming SEGMENT called BRIDALICIOUS! I am going to take you though a 4 week beauty COUNTDOWN. EACH week what YOU should be focusing on just 4 sweet beauty weeks before your Wedding! Starting NEXT WEEK! With "beauty" guests to weigh in on the FUN!! BRIDALICIOUS STARTS SUNDAY NIGHT!


Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment