PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Over the past several weeks I have had many Bride to Be's come into the Glam Studio with the same compliant. Dry Skin and Scalp. Its that time of year isn't it? With the heat up in our homes and the air outside so cold. Its hard to keep moisture in our skin. I feel so bad for our chapped lips, and eyelids!
I have been on the look out for a great coupon to get myself some facial moisturizer with out spending a fortune. I just wanted a nice day to day lotion to soothe my facial skin this winter. TODAY I found a GREAT coupon!!

What you need to do, is FISH out the PARADE section of your Sunday paper. Cut out the Garnier coupon with $2 bucks off! THEN go to the Target coupon web site to get another $2.00 off Garnier coupon! YES at Target you can USE both!! Meaning you can STACK them!

I scored a NEW Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel-Cream  full of vitamin E and Grape water extract. *oil Free. The product was on sale for $6.64 - my ($4.00) in coupons= $2.64!  Yep! I paid $2.64 for my new moisturizer!

If you were not looking for a moisturizer, then I would HIGHLY recommend trying the Garnier Nutritioniste Detoxifying Wet Cleansing Towelettes. I use Towelettes everyday to take off makeup and my skin has NEVER, i repeat NEVER looked better in YEARS! I had adult acne BEFORE I started using Cleansing Towlettes. I can thank my beautiful friend LaDaria for that tip! I use most any brand. AND i totally would have gotten the Towlettes and paid a WHOPPING .49 cents for them too(they were 4.49), if I was not looking for a moisturizer!




I can not take all of the credit for finding this little gem. Thanks to the Web site Totally Target, I was able to score a GREAT deal today on Garnier!

Joy

0 comments:

Post a Comment