PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
I have been looking forward to sharing some photos from my ultra GLAM photo shoot session with model Sarah and photographer Ed Ip this past Sunday! Course there are more to come, but I could hardly hold back from giving you a SNEAK PEAK! Sarah, our model, is getting ready to compete at an upcoming Miss USA state pageant. She needed some new head shots for her pageant. I was called in for hair and makeup! I am excited to finally offer ladies here in central Virginia a wonderful photographer and {me} for hair and makeup. This is long in coming that our area finally has something to offer our beautiful Virginia ladies!! If you would like to book a session for pageant/modeling or any type of shoot, visit eds website .
You can view his Pageantry/Modeling prices here. 
DONT FORGET you can WIN a STARBUCKS gift card from Ed!Anyone that finds and likes Ed Ip Photography on Facebook, and mentions this blog (must post it to the wall), will be entered to receive a $20 Starbucks gift card!  Contest ends 3/31/11. No purchase necessary!

behind the scenes 10 am Sunday morning..so I am not looking very bombshell-ish!
my behind the scenes look!


0 comments:

Post a Comment